- Ninety-five percent of our printing work is digital, which significantly cuts the amount of waste produced compared to traditional offset printing.
- By upgrading to more energy-efficient office equipment, we are significantly reducing our energy consumption each year.
- Our ‘Lights Out’ policy helps keep unoccupied work areas dark, and encourages the powering down of all electronic equipment in off-hours.
- Blitzprint is FSC certified (C008158) and promotes use of post-consumer and recycled paper.
- We recycle all office paper, toner cartridges, paper skids, cardboard boxes, bottles and cans.
- We recycle plastics and electronics.
- Cardboard boxes and paper skids are reused.
We are proud of our commitment to the environment.